Since 1933, Farraghers has been a leader in the transportation industry. We are constantly looking for individuals with all levels of experience to join our team of top professionals. Working at Farragher Logistics means being a part of a dedicated team that is committed to our customers both on and off the road.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of the transportation industry, or an energetic professional looking for an exciting company to start your career, we may have the opportunity for you. Great dynamic passionate team, a wonderful work environment, and opportunities to develop professionally make up the Farragher Logistics advantage for employees throughout the company.
If you are interested in creating a solid career with a solid company, then please send through your resume as expression of interest or please see the current opportunities available.
- Safety is our main focus; nothing we do is worth endangering ourselves or the motoring public
- The driver has the final say on what is safe
Integrity & Respect
- We value and engage our customers
- We value diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We use active listening skills and communicate openly and honestly
- We treat you like a person and not just a number, as we value your opinion
Creating Success with a Positive Culture
- We achieve great results and celebrate success by catching people doing things right
- We attract and retain the best people in the industry that actively work well across departments
- We coach, mentor and develop our people
- We trust the judgment and decision making of our employees and hold each other accountable, we strive to make decisions at the closest level to our drivers and customers
Passion for Excellence
- We are first and foremost a trucking company, attracting and retaining the best drivers in the industry
- We are an execution company, taking pride in every load
- We utilise efficient, streamlined processes that maximise productivity
Current Positions Available
Expressions of Interest
If you want to be apart of an exciting future and believe you have what it takes to make an impact on our company and industry, then we want to hear from you.
Please complete the below contact form and upload your resume. We will be in contact with you should anything become available that matches your skills and experience.
Before starting work with Farragher Logistics, successful applicants are required to carry out driver assessments, medical checks, RMS checks, drug testing and to complete the policies and procedures induction.